Thank you for your interest in Tower Behavioral Health. We look forward to providing you with the details you need so that you can make the most informed decision about treatment.
Please note that we are not able to provide emergency response or crisis intervention services over the phone or via our web form.
- If you are currently experiencing a physical or mental health crisis, or if you need emergency assistance for any other reason, call 911.
- If you believe that you or someone you care about may be at risk for suicide, call 911 or contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255.
The best way to get immediate answers to your specific questions about the programming at Tower Behavioral Health is to call 484-659-2332. A member of our team is available to speak with you 24/7.
If you would prefer to submit your questions in writing, you may use the web form below. This form will allow you to send a confidential message to our admissions team. A representative of our facility will reply to your message as quickly as possible.
We value your privacy, and we will not share or sell any information you provide via our web form. However, before you submit any information, please read the following statements carefully:
- When you provide your contact information in the form below, you are granting your consent for representatives of Tower Behavioral Health to use these details to attempt to contact you.
- If you choose not to provide us with your contact information, or if you provide inaccurate information (either intentionally or accidentally), we will be unable to respond to your message.
Tower Behavioral Health disclaims any liability, loss, or risk sustained directly or indirectly as a consequence of any actions you take with this form.
COVID-19 Communication Telephone Line: 484-659-2400
Families and stakeholders may utilize the phone number listed above for any questions or concerns they may have regarding COVID-19 as it relates to the current precautions and procedures in place at Tower Behavioral Health. Callers may leave a message with their name, contact information, and the reason for their call. A member of Tower Behavioral Health’s COVID-19 team will respond by the next business day.
We continue to be in communication with Berks County Department of Public Health and are following all applicable CDC and DPH guidance at this time.
In response to COVID-19, we have employed many protective and preventative measures to keep our staff and those in our care safe and healthy, including the following:
- Establishing a COVID-19 response team
- Environmental precautions such as on-site mask wearing and social distancing requirements
- Daily COVID-19 screenings of all new and existing patients and staff
- Strict disinfection and sanitization practices, including daily deep-cleaning procedures
- Staunch adherence to CDC guidelines and recommendations